The use of digital material to enhance real-world situations on a mobile device screen is known as augmented reality (AR). Virtual and augmented reality are very distinct technology when it comes to their differences. The foundation of augmented reality is a footprint of a real environment, and instead of replacing the virtual environment, it only augments it with extra computer-generated data like animation or three-dimensional objects. As smart mobile devices have become more prevalent and their capabilities have continued to advance, augmented reality has also made its way into eyeglasses.
AR smart glasses are a wearable transparent device that generates AR content within the scene from the user’s viewpoint.
- Optics and electronics
C5000D features a 13-megapixel main camera and 2 fisheye cameras. It also has an identification camera which is used to identify surroundings. It’s a birdbath display in FOV 50°. 1920*1080 is the resolution of these glasses. These AR glasses have sensors for gravity, light, gyro, and magnetometer. Storage capacity for these glasses is 6g+128g. These glasses connect or transmit using WIFI6 and Bluetooth 5.2.
It can be controlled through voice commands, six-dimensional gestures, buttons, a remote, and head motion trackers.
It contains a Noise-cancelling microphone and dual directional speakers.
It is powered by is 6000 to 8000 mAH battery. The 6000 mAh battery in these AR smart glasses supports PD 3.0 quick charging.
- These augmented reality smart glasses have an adjustable and integrated design.
- These glasses’ positioning system employs SLAM technology.
- These glasses feature a backup recording AF camera, identify, and another record AF camera.
- A Positioning camera is placed at the top of the lens for better results.
- These AR smart glasses can be turned on or off with a key and also have an audio jack.
- These glasses have photo sensors.
- The best feature of these glasses is they can recognize speech.
- These smart glasses are used in augmented reality games, the healthcare sector, and vocational training.